At Casa Londrina, we pride ourselves on being flexible. We are also keen to offer value for money as we feel that accommodation is nearly always overpriced. What you will be getting for your hard earned money is hard to beat.
We are open for most of the year, so please use the pricing as a guideline for weekly stays. If you have any special requirements please contact us directly and we will do our best to accommodate your wishes.
The prices are per week for a quality, comfortable, cosy stay in a beautiful annex for two people. There is also a single sofa bed in the bedroom that is suitable for an extra adult or child. The minimum stay during the peak period of July ans August is 5 nights. All other times the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Before reserving your stay, please read the following so that you fully understand our booking policy:
- Prices are based on a 7 night stay for up to three persons
- A 50% deposit and £50 security deposit are required at the time of booking (payable by bank transfer – details will be emailed to you)
- Final balance payable 60 days before your stay
- Full payment may also be made at the time of booking
- Full details and rental contract will be emailed at time of reservation
1 May to 30 June £350
1 July to 31 August £400
1 September to 31 October £350
1 November to 14 November £300
For dates outside the peak holiday period (July and August) the minimum stay is 3 nights, priced at £60 per night for the whole annex..